Taste the Festivities Hamper Terms and Conditions
Alongside the general Terms and Conditions of our website, the below information is specific to the ‘Taste the Festivities’ hamper collection, catering.tastyafricanfood.com/hamper
The ‘Taste the Festivities’ Hamper
The hamper will contain only the items listed. Any props, drinks, and cellophane packaging used the in the photography are NOT included in the hamper and the packaging may vary. In the event of supply difficulties, we reserve the right to make substitutions with other applicable items of equal or greater value.
Food is perishable and often have rapid expiry dates. Therefore, this hamper with food items is excluded from your statutory right to return.
Product Description and Specifications
We have made every effort to ensure that the food items displayed on this website conform to the description and photographs shown. The colours, specifications, and descriptions of items on the website are quoted as accurately as possible. The colours that you see will depend on the resolution of your monitor and we cannot therefore guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will always reflect accurately the colour of the item delivered. We reserve the right from time to time to vary the descriptions, specifications, and quantities of items displayed on our website without prior notice.
- Hampers must be ordered online through the Tasty African Food Catering website at catering.tastyafricanfood.com/hamper. The hampers are subject to availability.
- Upon completing an order, customers will receive an email confirming their hamper order, which includes a unique order number. Customers must quote this order number when collecting their hamper on either the 24th December 2021 or the 31th December 2021. The collection point for hampers will be either at the Tasty African Food head office in Nathan Way or at a selected participating Tasty Store.
- Hampers must be collected from the Hamper collection point within the time slot selected. Please ensure you stick to your specified time slot. Failure to do so may cause delays in you receiving your hamper.
- All hampers have been prepared in a kitchen where allergens are used, and traces of nuts can be found. Tasty African Food regrets that it cannot provide an allergen-free environment for the preparation of the hampers. Traces of allergens may also be found in products included in the hamper. To find out more, visit our allergen chart at https://catering.tastyafricanfood.com/pages/product-allergen-chart
- Tasty African Food regrets that due to the very large number of hampers ordered, Tasty is unable to cater for any dietary requirements.
- All hampers are prepared with fresh produce within 24 hours of when they are to be collected and consumed. Customers who do not consume the contents of the hamper within a day of collecting the hamper do so at their own risk.
Cancellation and Refunds
Orders can be cancelled up to 48 hours of despatch, a full refund will be credited. We aim to provide the refund within five to seven working days. Notification of cancellation must be in writing. Please email us at email@example.com, with your full name and unique order number.
Please contact catering department if you would like further information about your hamper order. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm and Saturday 10am to 2pm.
Telephone: 0208 3100 844 EXT 223